Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We will never sever

I was wrong. Very wrong. Dubstep is my kind of dance music. It all boils down to the essence of the genre; the down-tempo beats, the nostril-tickling sub bass, and the occasional build-up that breaks up the monotone waves of motion and smashes you back down on the floor when the bass hits again.

So yes, I went to The Villa to see Skream, a relatively big name in the world of dubstep. Suffice it to say I haven't been to a more fun live set since Surkin at Hovefestivalen last year. Once we decided to leave the not-so comfortable safety of our table there was never going to be any turning back. And when I finally woke up in the PM I didn't feel as though I'd been through a terrorcore aerobics class either, so everything turned out great.

--

Technical note: I'm testing Friendfeed, and if all goes well this post should be sent to Twitter. Oh the joy of Web2.0 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment