Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sold my bed, no need to sleep these nights

What do people do on dubstep concerts/raves/whatever-you-call-it? You can't really jump or dance or shout along with the songs, but I'm sure I'll think of something. It's not as if it's a problem anyway. After all, the hundreds of times I've been to live shows I've mostly had my feet firmly set on the floor, one hand clutching a beer and the other in a pocket. Just like everyone else. Norwegian crowds are tough.

So I'm all set for witnessing a genuine dubstep performance on Friday. There really is a first time for everything. Not really my cup of tea, but dubstep is a tiny genre that practically nobody likes, so going to a show is going to give me that sweet feeling of being more eclectic and hence better than everyone else. Narcissism still is the most comforting place to go.

In other news I've been really bored for a few days. And when I get bored things like this happen: Website makeover (if you for some inane reason still insist on using Internet Explorer 6, don't expect too much. Instead go here or here or here and download an alternative web browser). The drawback is a severe change in my circadian rhytm; daylight saving time didn't help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment