Sunday, February 22, 2009

No Go!

I don't usually mind looking slightly odd, weird, stupid or all of the above. After all, I proudly sported a moustache for å full month about a year ago, and at the end of the day it was a good laugh for everyone, and nobody got injured or killed.

At the time of writing I am almost dead and most definitely injured. Shoveling snow while coughing ectoplasm is described as the most efficient way to achieve a slow and painful death in 'Hernia for Dummies', and after successfully exercising the former a few minutes ago I'm not going to disagree. However, mere hernia popping out everywhere doesn't really seem too bad compared to fooling around in the front yard, running the risk of being spotted using The Mighty Wovel. Moustache or not, this just blew my funny fuse:

No comments:

Post a Comment